SAMMANFATTNING PÅ SVENSKA INTEGRITETSPOLICY GÄLLANDE PIRTEK SWEDEN AB
Pirtek värnar om din personliga integritet och att du ska känna dig trygg när du lämnar personuppgifter till oss. Vi respekterar och skyddar därför dina personuppgifter i enlighet med gällande lagstiftning.
Pirtek ansvarar för att dina personuppgifter behandlas i enlighet med gällande lagstiftning. Personuppgiftsansvarig är Pirtek Sweden AB, org. nr 556791-4113, Box 90, 182 07 Stocksund
VARFÖR ANVÄNDER VI DINA PERSONUPPGIFTER?
Pirtek samlar in och behandlar personuppgifter om dig för att du ska kunna anlita oss och för att vi ska kunna kontakta dig för service och information.
Syftet med behandlingen av dina personuppgifter är att:
- Fullgöra våra åtaganden gentemot dig som kund, såsom genomförande av köp, leverans av tjänst och fakturering
- Möjliggöra kundservice
- Ge dig relevant information och anpassade erbjudanden via e-post, sms samt på pirtek.se
- Bidra till underlag för analyser, undersökningar, statistik och affärsutveckling
- Följa tillämplig lagstiftning, till exempel bokföringslagen
VILKA PERSONUPPGIFTER BEHANDLAR VI OM DIG?
Pirtek samlar in och behandlar följande personuppgifter om dig som kund:
- IP-adress och information om din användning av pirtek.se
DJUPDYKNING PÅ ENGELSKA
1. ABOUT THIS POLICY
Respecting the privacy rights of our customers is very important to us. We are committed to complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and, when it comes into force, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This Privacy Notice provides details of the personal data we collect from you, what we do with it, how you might access it and who it might be shared with.
You will find our contact details at the end of this policy which you can use if you have any questions, including how to update or access your personal information or to make a complaint.
This policy may change, so please check this page from time to time to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. Please see Section 15 for further details on Changes to this policy.
This policy was last updated on 14th May 2018.
2. WHO WE ARE
We are Pirtek Sweden AB, org nr: 556791-4113.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you give to us: This is information about you that you give to us by entering information via our websites, our social media pages, by contracting with us or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise and is provided entirely voluntarily. The information you give to us includes your name and contact details (such as phone number, email address and address)
Personal information we collect about you: We may automatically collect the following personal information: our web servers store as standard details of your browser and operating system, the website from which you visit our website, the pages that you visit on our website, the date of your visit, and, for security reasons, e.g. to identify attacks on our website, the Internet protocol (IP) address assigned to you by your internet service. We may also obtain information about you when you provide it to us or, occasionally, from third parties.
Payment: If you make a payment to us your payment details are not held by us but are collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of such transactions.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use and process your personal information where you have consented for us to do so for the following purposes:
- to supply brochures and other material you have specifically requested from us;
- for recruitment purposes
- to seek your comments on the services we have provided;
- to notify you of changes to our services;
- to process your application;
- for administrative and business purposes;
- for certain additional purposes but only with your consent.
You may withdraw your consent for us to use your information in any of these ways at any time. Please see withdrawing your consent in Section 7 for further details.
4.1 Where required to perform a CONTRACT with you
We may use and process your personal information where it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request, before entering into a contract with you including for the following purposes:
- to exchange information for warranty or aftersales
4.2 Where it is in your VITAL INTEREST
We may use your personal information to contact you if there are any urgent safety or product recall notices to communicate to you or where we otherwise reasonably believe that the processing of your personal information will prevent or reduce any potential harm to you. It is in your vital interests for us to use your personal information in this way.
4.3 Where required to comply with our LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
We will use your personal information to comply with our legal obligations.
4.4 Where there is a LEGITIMATE INTEREST
We may use and process your personal information where it is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests as a business for the following purposes:
- to maintain our relationship with you whilst you are a customer;
- to process orders and provide agreed goods and services to you;
- for invoicing, processing payments, account set up and maintenance;
- to communicate with you, including to respond to information requests /enquiries submitted and/or to obtain your feedback on our products and services;
- for record keeping, statistical analysis and internal reporting and research purposes;
- for marketing activities (other than where we rely on your consent) e.g. to tailor marketing communications or send targeted marketing messages;
- to correspond and communicate with you;
- to notify you about changes to our products and services;
- to decide on and notify you about price changes;
- to monitor the quality of our products and services;
- for logistical purposes, including to plan and log delivery routes;
- to investigate any complaint you make;
- to provide evidence in any dispute or anticipated dispute between you and us;
- to customise various aspects of our Websites to improve your experience;
- for general administration including managing your queries, complaints, or claims, and to send service messages to you.
- to contact you via email, text message, post or telephone with marketing information about Pirtek and other products and services
- to arrange technical sales visits or where you have requested a call back;
- to create a better understanding of you as a customer or visitor;
- for network and information security in order for us to take steps to protect your information against loss or damage, theft or unauthorised access;
- to comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights (for example where you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we will keep a record of this on our suppression lists in order to be able to comply with your request);
- for the purposes of corporate restructure or reorganisation or sale of our business or assets;
- for efficiency, accuracy or other improvements of our databases and systems e.g. by combining systems or consolidating records we or our group companies hold about you;
- to undertake credit checks for trade credit and finance;
- for the prevention of fraud and other criminal activities;
- for analysis, and to enhance and personalise your customer or visitor experience;
- to administer our websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, testing, statistical purposes;
4.6 Third parties who provide products and services
We work closely with various third parties to bring you a range of products and services which are complimentary to ours. When you enquire about or purchase one or more of these products or services through us (e.g. via our websites), the relevant third party may use your details to provide you with information.
When we use third party service providers, we only disclose to them any personal information that is necessary for them to provide their service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it other than in accordance with our specific instructions.
5. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it for is determined by many factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws.
We do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.
We may need your personal information to establish, bring or defend legal claims, in which case we will retain your personal information for 7 years after the last occasion on which we have used your personal information in one of the ways specified in How we use your personal information in Section 4.
The only exceptions to this are where:
- the law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner;
- you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted in this section, or because we are required under the law; and
- in limited cases, the law permits us to keep your personal information indefinitely provided we put certain protections in place.
Who has access to your information?
6. HOW DO WE LOOK AFTER PERSONAL DATA?
We limit the amount of personal data collected only to what is fit for the purpose, as described above. We restrict, secure and control all of our information against unauthorised access, damage, loss or destruction; whether physical or electronic. We retain personal data only for as long as is described above, to respond to your requests, or longer if required by law. If we retain your personal data for historical or statistical purposes we ensure that the personal data cannot be used further. While in our possession, together with your assistance, we try to maintain the accuracy of your personal data.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to request access to any of your personal data we may hold. If any of the information is incorrect, you may request that we correct it. If we are improperly using your information, you may request that we stop using it or even delete it completely.
If you would like to make a request to see what personal data of yours we might hold, you may make a request from our company as detailed in section 16
Where you have previously given your consent to process your personal data, you also have the right to request that we port or transfer your personal data to a different service provider or to yourself, if you so wish. You may make a request from our company as detailed in section 16
Where it may have been necessary to get your consent to use your personal data, at any moment, you have the right to withdraw that consent. If you withdraw your consent, we will cease using your personal data without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal. You may make a request from our company as detailed in section 16
8. SECURITY MEASURES
We will ensure that your personal information is held securely.
Some of your “non-sensitive” details (such as your email address) may be transmitted over the internet and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
10. OTHER WEBSITES
11. TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE EU
The information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”) if any of our servers or our processors’ servers are located in such a country. These countries may not have equivalent information protection laws to those within the EU. By submitting your personal information, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
12. 16 OR UNDER?
We are especially concerned to protect the privacy of children aged, 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under, please ask your parent/guardian’s permission before providing any personal information and ask them to help you whenever you provide us with any personal information.
13. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may review this policy from time to time and any changes will be notified to you by posting an updated version on our website and/or by contacting you by email.
We recommend you regularly check for changes and review this policy when you visit our website.
14. CONTACT US
If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints about the processing of your personal information or wish to contact us to amend/update your marketing preferences with us, please contact the Pirtek Sweden AB Data Protection Manager.
Pirtek Sweden AB
182 07 Stocksund
Telefon: 0770-330 400